ads

Monday, May 14, 2018

Other

It's not my intention to lie, open also I mean letting you hate me. Sometimes love is not always beautiful. I'm aware of my shortcomings, but this love is real, it never lies to you.


I may not be as beautiful as you think, I may not be as good as you think. Again, this love is real. He comes to you, he grows and blooms every time you greet me. Although the distance apart, although longing not delivered, but I'm happy to know you also love you.


Later, when there comes a chance for me to be able to look back into your face. To be able to hold your fingers again, please never stop fighting for me. Believe me, I'm always waiting for you to come build dreams and also our love palace. Nothing is impossible, when love has reigned in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment